- Power in ANY weather – WaterLily doesn’t rely on the sun like solar panels, so you can charge your devices in the rain, fog, or shade.
- Charge DAY or NIGHT – run WaterLily overnight for fully-charged batteries in the morning.
- Comparable to 60W Solar Panels – WaterLily can generate as much power in 24hrs as expensive solar panels.
- 3-in-1 Portable Power Source – use water, wind, or WaterLily’s optional hand crank for on-demand power in emergency situations.
- Trusted by Outdoor Adventurers in Over 50 Countries – designed by subsea engineers, and built in North America.